Articles will now be shown here with the newest at the top of the page. Click 'read more' to expand each article.

Friday 17 November 2006

Politics


Important Rubbish

What’s the deal with all this government stuff going on right now? To be honest we at DHP don’t have a clue and to be honest I don’t think any of us will ever truly know what it all means or leads too half the time....


REST OF POST
All I know there is a pretty sound guy who looks like this:




And there is another bloke who runs this party called the Tory’s or something? All sounds a bit homosexual to me…. But he does ride a bike apparently so we’ll let him off:




And then theres this other bloke, well by bloke I mean granddad who kinda looks like he’s on his last legs. I swear there used to be a big aggressive, ginger Scottish bloke instead…? In this pic he looks like he’s trying to imply something, but what??:



ON the news all you here about the minute is all that bull about bluddy Iraq and terrorists. To be honest I think the terrorists and George Bush should all sit down and just watch Team America and settle their differences, now there’s a solution if I’ve ever heard of one!

On the news and on question time if you really are bored, all mp’s seem to do is just argue the toss for hours and hours and eventually come out with hating each other more than they already did. If they weren’t all so busy sleeping with each others secretaries and getting visas for their Russian brides, then I think we’d get a lot more stuff done around here!

To be honest all these parties above seem kinda a bit too serious about stuff, you could even say uptight. So why not join this patriotic, passionate and dare I say dedicated party and vote for the chance of making the UK into the worlds biggest floating party.


Which other party has its leadership left to a cat? I mean come on…..

http://www.omrlp.com/ you know its right…

No comments: